Rules & Regulations
The use of Parks and Recreation property is a privilege. To continue usage of our programs, the following rules and regulations must be followed by all individuals using school property.
**Please note that at any given time, the rules and regulations may change, be added, or deleted. Parents will be notified in writing as soon as possible.
- Parents may wait in the hallway, siblings must be supervised.
- Parents will be required to sign their child in and out at the front door for each class. This is for your child?s safety, please do not drop your child off and leave them. We cannot be responsible for your child between classes. Please do not be late picking them up if you leave while they are in class. It keeps us from our teaching and upsets your child.
- No smoking on Parks and Rec property.
- No food or drinks allowed in the studios.
- Do not damage any of the displays, bulletin boards or destroy any property.
- Please make sure that your child has gone to the bathroom before class. It takes away from class time and distracts the other children. When one has to go, they all have to go. Teachers are not responsible for taking children to the bathroom.
- Please come to class on time and prepared; if your child is late for class, it is distracting for children. Appropriate attire is also required. A list of acceptable attire will be given to each parent.
- It is very important to attend class as regularly as possible. We are constantly learning new things and it makes it harder for the student to catch up when they miss things.
Pink or White tights, Pink Ballet Slippers, Any color leotard
Pink or White tights, Pink Ballet Slippers, Black Tap Shoes, Any color leotard
2nd - 5th Grade
Ballet: Pink or White tights, Pink Ballet Slippers, Any color leotard
Tap: Pink or White tights, Black Tap Shoes, Any color leotard
Jazz: Pink or White tights, Black Jazz Shoes, Any color leotard, Black Jazz Pants (optional)
2nd - 10th Grade
Hip-Hop: Black Jazz Shoes or Jazz Sneakers, Jazz Pants and any top
6th - 10th Grade
Ballet: Pink, White or neutral tights, Pink Ballet Slippers, Any color leotard
Tap: Pink White or neutral tights, Black Tap Shoes, Any color leotard